Sunday, January 6, 2008

Addicted to Swaps

OK, so I'm not a very faithful blogger. Basically because I doubt there is anyone out there dying to read what I have to say. But I am addicted to swaps and I know that swap partners like to know what is going on with their partner so I here I go. I didn't let myself do any swapping during the holidays, but now I'm back on the swapping wagon (Even though I really shouldn't be doing as many as I am)
So far I'm doing a Marie Antoinette Swap, A Malabrigo Swap (both through ravelry) and I just signed up for round 4 of The Harry Potter sock kit swap. I can't resist Harry Potter and I did sit out a few rounds so I figure it's time. The button looks like I screwed it up again but it links to the page so who cares!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I read your blog :-) Too bad you didn't see my Cocoa swap that I"m co-hosting