Friday, March 14, 2008

Favorite Color Swap Questionairre

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
This is hard as it changes a lot. Right now I really like pinks and reds. I like pink with brown and pink with lime green. I like that bright lime citrusy green. I guess technically that is 3 (or 4). Let me know if you have questions!

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting, needle and wet felting, making stitch markers, drawing

3. What products do you really covet? Handmaiden sea silk yarn

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Gardening, reading, hiking, biking, letterboxing, movies, just hanging out with my family, cooking/baking, decorating

5. Is there anything you collect?
Not on purpose, maybe books. I love reference type books about whatever is interesting me at the moment. With lots of photographs, cookbooks, gardening books, etc.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Aries/Hare

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?
Nothing synthetic it gives me headaches, I like citrus smells and vanilla, cinnamon, stuff like that.

…types of music and/or bands?
everything from Jazz to John Denver, indigo girls to Beastie Boys. I like 40's stuff and big band stuff too


…authors?
Don't have a favorite

…animals?
Love then all

…places to shop?
Etsy, LYS, Anthropologie(too $$$), Trader Joe's, craigslist

…season?
Spring and summer but there are things about all of them that I love.

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
I love Malabrigo!!!!

…candies or goodies?
chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate, tea, coffee, cheesecake, this could go on indefinitely

8. Do you have any wish lists?
Yes, there is one on my blog

9. Are you allergic to anything?
tobacco smoke

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
4 cats and one bunny

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.

My rav ID is Megdoula. I hate black licorice and I don't really like marshmallow or jellybeans or any of that kind of candy. Can't think of anything else right now. I like weird, unique things, handmade things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question from your swap buddy: do you have pierced ears?

Megan said...

Hi SP! If you read this sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. My husband has been rebuilding my computer and I lost your e-mails and e-mail address. To answer your questions, yes, my ears are pierced and the only store that I really don't like to shop at personally is Wal-Mart. E-mail me again when you get a chance so I have your e-mail address! Thanks!