Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Dishcloth Swap Topic of the Week

Now that it is getting cooler here, it makes me think of apple picking and hay rides. Are you the type that likes to go to participate in all the fall festivities like apple picking, pumpkins, decorating for the fall, hay rides, baking fall goodies, etc. or do you just sit and count the days till Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukkah?

I do like to do most of the fall festivities. Yesterday we took the kids to a huge pumpkin patch that I thought would be fun for them. It had a corn maze, enchanted forest, goats, turkeys, camels (yes, the traditional fall camel) slides, fair type food, and tons of halloweeny things for sale. Oh yeah, and tons of people too. It was a little too commercial for me and definitely way too crowded. The older I get the less I tend to like crowds. Next year I think we'll stick to the old fashioned pumpkin patch sans camels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mailed your package today via priority mail! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. :)
~dishcloth pal~

Anonymous said...

The first stage Nike Free although choosing the appropriate just after school action for the child would be to fully grasp how ADHD affects himOther standards are considered also
It seems that jerseys will always be in the world as a fashion trend If not how can prevent lane-packing stand "Peter pan " If Bryant the lakers will still inside nfl jersey cheap But if Bryant andCheap watches defend inside