1. "What happens if I wave my wand and nothing happens?" "Throw it away and punch him on the nose." Which two people are talking?
Harry and Ron
2."If he raided our house he'd have to put himself under arrest." Who say this?
3. When sitting on the wall next to Professor Dumbledore at the beginning of the book, who does Professor McGonagall bet was the wizard responsible for the shooting stars seen by Muggles over Kent?
4. Known by the students as Nearly Headless Nick, what was Nick's actual name?
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington
5. When venturing into the Dark Forest with Hagrid for their detention, who is the first centaur Harry and Hermione see?
6. We know that Parvati Patil was sorted into Gryffindor house, but what house was her twin Padma sorted into?
7. What colour do the flames turn when you use Floo powder?
8. What colour tie was Cornelius Fudge wearing when he came to take Hagrid to Azkaban?
9. After running away from the Dursley's, Harry took up a room at the Leaky Cauldron. What number room did he stay in?
10. While Ron, Hermione, and his other classmates are in Hogsmeade, Harry stops in for a chat with Professor Lupin. What did Lupin tell Harry he had just taken delivery of for their next lesson?